DATA, MADE EASY
CALL US TODAY
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with 1-3 years of experience who is fascinated by Data. If you are looking into a career as a Data Analyst and possibly becoming a Consultant this position will be a great fit for you.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Axxio is a fast-growing consulting company with offices in London and Cyprus. We provide Tableau reporting and data analysis consulting services to our clients worldwide, ranging from delivering consulting and training on-site, to building reports remotely. As an Official Tableau and Alteryx Partner, we enable our clients to extract, transform and load their data in an automated fashion, create beautiful and comprehensive visualisations in Tableau, thus allowing even less technical users in the business to gain actionable insight from their data.
We are currently expanding our team in Cyprus and seeking a highly passionate full-time Data Analyst for our offices in Nicosia.
• You are the de-facto data and visualisation expert.
• Your aim is to create value and improve our clients’ business performance.
• You are a key thought leader in defining our clients’ data tracking roadmap, BI and data management.
• You have strong leadership skills that you use to consult our clients’ management team and guide and motivate your colleagues.
• Your own entrepreneurial spirit motivates you to take initiative, learn, and strive to improve your work and our organization-trades.
• If this is YOU and YOU consider this role as a personal and professional challenge, we’d be thrilled to welcome you to our team!
We need your passion to:
• Enable our clients to gain insight from their data
• Improve our clients’ business performance management
• Empower our clients to be ahead of time and embrace new technology and business intelligence in their strategic decision making
What else do we need?
• A University Degree ideally in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer science or other related field with an analytical or data science background
• Familiarity with databases will be considered an advantage
• Your motivated and passionate mindset
• Strong analytical skills
• Your positive and energetic personality
• Confident and strong communication skills in English
What do you get?
• An attractive remuneration package with great prospects for career growth
• Working as part of a team of young, smart, and motivated data lovers
• A dynamic and innovative work environment based on trust and teamwork
• In direct contact with our founders, experiencing the full start-up culture
• One-week Bootcamp to meet the team and be trained by the founders of the company
• Direct influence on our company decisions and performance as we grow
Can’t wait to start? Please send us your CV with the form below.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
APPLY WITH THE FORM BELOW
WHAT WE DO
We help organisations embrace the power of data.