Skip to content
Adding Content – Pages
- Create a new page
- To create a new page you first need to go to the Admin view. If you need help on this click here.
- Once you are in the Admin view go to Pages tab from the top menu.
- Click on the + sign next to Pages to add a new Page.
- Fill in the information that is needed (as shown below) and click Publish a new page .
- Click on Open the visual builder button to start building your page.
- From the left-hand side toolbar, ensure you are at the Add tab (illustrated in red below) and drag and drop in the blank area any of the items listed.
- If you want to add one of the reports, before dragging them to the page, you should create them. For more information on how to do these click here (link to create a report).
- Don’t forget to press Save and Exit button at the top bar, to save any changes you’ve made.